Booking terms and conditions

Home/Booking terms and conditions

Booking terms and conditions

Bookings shall only be made in writing (E-mail , fax, or via post).

Bookings are considered confirmed when a deposit valued at 30% of the tour price is received with a receipt acknowledged by our bank. The remaining 70% must be paid 4 weeks prior to the start of your tour.  Please see the payment section below to see which payment methods and currencies we accept.

By | 2017-07-13T07:22:59+00:00 July 13th, 2017|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment